We are one week away from the launch of this year’s Prime Day event, which kicks off on July 11, and several retailers — including Target and Best Buy — have announced competing sales, giving shoppers a chance to cash in on a ton of deals. Walmart is among them, with Walmart Plus Week set to start the day before Amazon’s big event, July 10. (However, you’ll have to be a Walmart Plus member to take advantage of early savings, before the discounts open up to everyone the following day.) And with all the early deals happening now, you don’t need to wait to cash in on a great deal.
Below, we’ve highlighted some of the best early Walmart Plus Week deals that are available right now. And keep checking back here, as we will continue to update this list with more discounts as we inch closer to the official event kickoff.
Best early Walmart Plus deals on tech
More early Walmart Plus Week deals on tech:
Best early Walmart Plus deals on home and outdoors
Best early Walmart Plus Week deals on home and outdoors:
What to expect during Walmart Plus Week
What sales are kicking off during Walmart Plus week? Here’s what you can expect:
- Save $200 on a 65-inch LG Nano 80 4K TV, bringing the price to $498
- Save $200 on a V8 Origin Plus Dyson cordless vacuum, bringing the price to $250
- Save $160 on a 75-inch Vizio MQ6 4K TV, bringing the price to $698
- Save $130 on a 65-inch TCL 5-Series 4K TV, bringing the price to $398
- Save $50 on Samsung’s Buds Plus True wireless earbuds (in black), bringing the price to $49